Survival

• (Just so you know me and my friend did sit on an island and did a survival so most of it will be true but not all will be true. let’s get on with the story)

Ahoy I say to the ship merchant speaking to her to make my ship look threatening as my friend is going to get voyages. Once the sails were down and the anchor was up we were off in the middle of nowhere we could see ships in the distance approaching new islands undiscovered my friend says can you hear that no I think you have been having to much grog maybe you...... ouch I wake up sore head and covered in sand it seemed that me and my friend got washed a shore and I look into the horizon and see a massive shark and split in half sloop that looked just like our boat. With no food there would be no hope for survival but we were in luck because I had me trusty cutlass and my old tattered fishing rod and all we needed to do now was to make a camp fire which would be easy to do I gave my friend my fishing rod and the I got to work with the camp fire I found a pot washed up in the sand. The days past doing the same old thing every day hunting, praying, running from skeletons, cooking and sleeping we were getting impatient waiting for nice pirate ms to come along and pick us up. The next day me and my friend wake up and we see a massive galleon we thought it was just another passing ship but it was moving so had to be docked up at the island next thing we know we see people come towards us they were holding guns at us so we gave them some treasure to save us and they ran off with it but me and my friend try to sneak onto there ship but this pirate said if you go on our boat will be see the ferry man but I said we would get on the boat if you tell us where we are the pirate said your at thieves heaven....... and we have never come back people at the outposts put up missing signs merchants worried that there cargo would be damaged the only thing that they could do was to get the pirates of sea of thieves to look for us and the cargo and who ever found me and my friend would get lots of gold. The next day I wake to see my friend making a row boat we could make our we to an outpost with this my friend said....... 3 hours of rowing we make it to an outpost with people ripping missing signs and buying us drinks in the tavern me and my friend felt like pirates again

Thanks for reading special thanks to my friend for doing the survival challenge with me and this story wouldn’t be here

Views
1 out of 1