SOT Lootcrate 50% off

• This is not an ad for lootcrate themselves but there's a mighty fine looking silhouette of a ship / kraken or something for the figure in this month's box!

I picked one up - cant wait to see it!

half off for july 4th :) Get the discount while you can !

Views
  • @vapor1080 link?

• @captain-fet

It is a subscription service so check the cancellation policy fisrt if you aren't interested in receiving any others.

EDIT: The crate with the SoT item in ends on the 27th July at 9pm PT. Renewals for this type of crate appear to happen on the 5th of the month and the cancellation poilcy states

TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME, YOU MUST DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT SCHEDULED RENEWAL DATE TO AVOID CHARGE: UPDATE YOUR USER ACCOUNT AT LOOTCRATE.COM OR EMAIL SUPPORT AT WELOVEYOU@LOOTCRATE.COM.

Source: https://www.lootcrate.com/terms-conditions

• Coupon code HAPPYBDAYUSA appears to get the half-price discount.

• (SIDE NOTE) the above links and coupon code are all clean and non-affiliate links, if you would rather not click links, just search for loot gaming .

• it looks like a grab bag made up of multiple game franchises. you may end up with pubg figurines and tshirts and an SoT bumper-sticker.

• @vapor1080

Never really messed with Loot Crate before. But I will today for Sea of Thieves merch, especially if that sick Kraken/Ship silhouette is a figurine of some sort.

Will buying the one month plan today get me this months crate with the Sea of Thieves collectable in it?

Anyone else around know, maybe @triheadedmonkey ?

Thanks for the heads up Vapor, you're a winner!

• @vapor1080 said in SOT Lootcrate 50% off:

This is not an ad for lootcrate themselves but there's a mighty fine looking silhouette of a ship / kraken or something for the figure in this month's box!

I picked one up - cant wait to see it!

half off for july 4th :) Get the discount while you can !

what?

• @chronodusk The best info I can find is here: https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002485232-I-was-billed-this-month-but-I-didn-t-get-a-crate-Why-

Our deadline for new subscription signups each month is on a set deadline, or earlier, if we sell out of that month’s crates. If you're interested in a crate or theme be sure to sign up before the deadline (or before we're sold out):

Loot Crate: 19th of each month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Loot Crate DX: 19th of each month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Loot Wear: 19th of each month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Loot Anime: 27th of each month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Loot Gaming: 27th of each month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Halo Legendary Crate: 15th of every even numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

WWE Slam Crate: 15th of every even numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Firefly Cargo Crate: 15th of every odd numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Marvel Gear + Goods: 15th of every odd numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Wizarding World Crate: 3rd of every odd numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Fallout Crate: 3rd of every even numbered month at 9 PM Pacific Time

Hello Kitty and Friends: 15th of every 3rd month (Mar, June, Sept, Dec).

If you start your subscription anytime before the deadline, you will get that current month’s crate as your first Loot Crate. If you sign up after the deadline, your first Loot Crate will be the following month’s crate.

For example, if you sign up for Loot Crate on April 18th your first crate will be the April Loot Crate, or if you sign up for Loot Crate on April 21st your first crate will be the May Loot Crate.

• I dont get what this is about.
    There is no Info about the lootcrate for SoT.
    Or is it a surprise what you get?

• @triheadedmonkey Thanks for the Info. A work mate of mine doesn't like SoT and he let me have, last year, the contents of an SoT crate which included an SoT logo badge and a Captain Flame-Heart figurine. He no longer works with us so I have just subbed for this crate and will end it before the deadline. I also used the code for 50% off.
    Thanks again

• @bugaboo-bill This months crate contains a Sea of Thieves collectable that looks like this:

Something lurks in this month's crate!

It is not a dedicated SoT crate, it also includes some other game merch.

• @triheadedmonkey
    Ahhh got it. Thank you.
    New to this Business Modell, didnt know such things exist.
    hm the Silhouette is quite interesting ;-)

• @bugaboo-bill I have never partaken myself either but I was sharing the info as I saw it contained Sea of Thieves stuff. Certainly won't be everyone's bag but it might be helpful for some. :)

• @triheadedmonkey

I'm interpreting it as - if you sign up for it before the 27th of July or while supplies last, then you'll get the crate with Sea of Thieves + more in it.

Wish it was more clear. Thanks for the info!

• @chronodusk Yeah, the set deadline...or when we have sold out is a tad imprecise but I would like to think that, 3 days into the month, they might still have some.

• @triheadedmonkey @Vapor1080

This is the confirmation email I got with it, so it looks like if you sign up now you will get the crate that features the Sea of Thieves item.

alt text

Texted my Dad who is a long time regular Loot Crate subscriber. In his experience, stuff like this typically turns out to be a figurine of some sort and not just a bumper sticker or refrigerator magnet.

I'm a bit hyped about this!

• @chronodusk good stuff...and pictures are required!!

Did you manage to use the 50% off coupon?

• @triheadedmonkey

I did use that! Turned out to be $16 USD final cost which included shipping. Not bad at all, even if the only thing I care about in the box is the Sea of Thieves collectable.

I will be sure to include pictures when I get it. It'll look nice on the Sea of Thieves display shelf I made.

• @chronodusk Would love to see your floating shelf but there are no longer pictures on that link

• @captain-fet

Strange! Here is the picture again. I will probably need to expand it in some way to accommodate the ever growing collection ;D

alt text

• Sadly they do not offer paypal anymore and i lack a credit card.

• @chronodusk

• @triheadedmonkey

Oh yeah 100%, gotta think of ways to expand it... Maybe I'll add another level below the main shelf and use a decorative ship's anchor as a back support for it!

• @chronodusk
    I would consider to rent a room for the 10years plan XD

• @bugaboo-bill

Haha by year 5 of Sea of Thieves, I'll probably have build a walk-in Pirate ship in my apartment for all of my merch XD

• @Chronodusk @triheadedmonkey @Bugaboo-Bill @ClosingHare208
    Sorry for the quick info as i only had a quick minute to post when I found the item. Also triheaded, thanks for providing the backup info :)

Like triheaded said, just make sure to cancel before the next cycle so they don't charge you for the next box. I have cancelled my subscription the day before the current months sign up deadline and still received the box. IMO that's a good time to cancel your subscription.

For the 16 dollars you are guaranteed that SOT figure but they want it to be a surprise so they don't release the image... I don't know if you guys got it but they had SOT beach towels in the box 2 years ago which were amazing! Plus i think thats how I got the flameheart Figure.

You will also get a t-shirt and some other useable or collectible items in the box that's related to the theme or the games listed.

Also @Chronodusk thank you for the image on your SOT themed display! I have been thinking about some type of shelf setup for my stuff and that looks awesome! I have most of those items with the addition of the beach towel.

• @vapor1080

Get this... I didn't know about the Flameheart figure originally, so I missed the loot crate for it.

So I went looking for it. Found it on the ShopGoodwill website as an auction. I got it new in box for $8 USD. One of my proudest and most lucrative finds!

So glad to be able to get ahead of this one, really appreciate you posting it!

• Also while on the merchandise topic - we have this amazing place by me in CT called Mystic Seaport with all sorts of old fishing ships that have been rebuilt - while there we found they sell deck prisms which closely resemble the gems found in game incase anybody wants to purchase for their collection - link text

• @chronodusk NICE FIND! check out the link above to add to your shelf - another thing...The leftover lootcrate items usually get posted to the loot vault website a little while after the boxes are released each month... just incase people don't want to buy the box. The only catch is there's no guarantee there will be leftovers.

• Come here 20 minutes after ordering at full price...
    Ugh

• @lethality1 said in SOT Lootcrate 50% off:

Come here 20 minutes after ordering at full price...
    Ugh

Sale ended ??

• I just ordered mine as well, it looks amazing! I hope it's about 10 cm tall 😍

• Neeevermind, ;P

• @vapor1080 said in SOT Lootcrate 50% off:

@Chronodusk @triheadedmonkey @Bugaboo-Bill @ClosingHare208
    Sorry for the quick info as i only had a quick minute to post when I found the item. Also triheaded, thanks for providing the backup info :)

Like triheaded said, just make sure to cancel before the next cycle so they don't charge you for the next box. I have cancelled my subscription the day before the current months sign up deadline and still received the box. IMO that's a good time to cancel your subscription.

For the 16 dollars you are guaranteed that SOT figure but they want it to be a surprise so they don't release the image... I don't know if you guys got it but they had SOT beach towels in the box 2 years ago which were amazing! Plus i think thats how I got the flameheart Figure.

You will also get a t-shirt and some other useable or collectible items in the box that's related to the theme or the games listed.

Also @Chronodusk thank you for the image on your SOT themed display! I have been thinking about some type of shelf setup for my stuff and that looks awesome! I have most of those items with the addition of the beach towel.

love it thanks

Views
1 out of 42