News from Elsewhere... Battlewake

• Well other pirates may have been aware of this up and coming title, I wasn't.
    Coming to Closed Beta this Summer.
    Looks interesting enough, this & Skull & Bones ( permanently on the Horizons - well it's taking it's time :) )
    Adds to the general "Pirate" genre... which is always a welcome thing.
    Looks fairly chaotic, if not bending the whole "Pirate" combat mechanics into an extreme realm of reality :)
    Interesting... if nothing else.

Craggy

Views
  • Looks quite similar to Skull & Bones but... maybe better. It seems a bit more chaotic with volcanoes and the kraken.

S&B by the way has been delayed to 2020 right after The Arena has been released... coincidence? 🤔

• except astro bot and resident evil 7 i was everytime dissapointed when a i bought a psvr game

• @skulliah said in News from Elsewhere... Battlewake:

S&B by the way has been delayed to 2020 right after The Arena has been released... coincidence? 🤔

Aye... I think we are thinking the same thing... lol :)

• @piratecraggy said in News from Elsewhere... Battlewake:

Well other pirates may have been aware of this up and coming title, I wasn't.
    Coming to Closed Beta this Summer.
    Looks interesting enough, this & Skull & Bones ( permanently on the Horizons - well it's taking it's time :) )
    Adds to the general "Pirate" genre... which is always a welcome thing.
    Looks fairly chaotic, if not bending the whole "Pirate" combat mechanics into an extreme realm of reality :)
    Interesting... if nothing else.

Craggy

a pirate vr game sound like furious seas to me

• Love the water spout.

Views
5 out of 6