Better voyages as reputation increases.

• Im lvl 35 rep in gold hoarders, order of souls, and merchant alliance. The voyages dont give any good loot at all or it only gives me 1 to 3 quests to do that only reward around 3 chests together. Order of souls only gives like a couple captains to kill, sometimes i get lucky and get around 8 to 12 captains to kill but its still not worth. Meanwhile I could be doin forts but those mostly require 1 other person at least. I'd like to be able to play solo and have way more rewarding voyages especially for my rep level.

Views
    feedback
  • @smonk-gas whilst level 35 sounds high its not even the halfway point reputation wise (level 42 is the actual halfway point) i know it sounds weird but yeah.

The higher level you have (and if you bought the level upgrades from the trader) the higher chance you have for better rewards (better chests/skulls etc)

You can do multiple voyages and what i used to do when i was leveling up was ignore riddle maps and only do islands with multiple x’s otherwise vote to cancel and put another one down.

• @smonk-gas it's not that hard to do a fort solo, always guide the skellies to an entrance together and slice em ...maybe you die a few times...
    I finish one solo in about 30 minutes or less

• @smonk-gas that's already how it works. Its gradual but the higher rep you are the better voyages you get. I noticed the biggest jump once I hit rep level 40. I pretty much get nothing less than a Marauders chest now from gold hoarders voyages. Make sure you're buying your new rep levels from each faction though. I know some people have forgotten to do that every 5 levels and were still buying the old voyages.

• @smonk-gas

First, yes the quality of treasure you get goes up with the voyage level that you do.

Second, even at high levels the voyage that you get isn't always the best; many islands small number of treasure. So, if you are really out to get a large haul, be willing to cancel and throw on a new one.

Third, chaining voyages, don't forget to purchase a third one after voting (starting the next one after completion) can be a lucrative effective manner. Though never sail around with more treasure than you are willing to lose.

Forts are always going to be fairly effective, since they are world (cloud) events after all. Good luck out on the seas.

• doesn't really change much when you hit legend either, they give you 2 of each type of voyage, and though you are buying Athena voyages you still mostly dig up marauders, but most of what is cared about at that point is the legendary chests. my point is, it doesn't really get much better past 40, its as the pirate lord would say, "its about the glory" lol

Views
feedback
1 out of 6