Question: Does green fog exist?

• 4 months ago when I started playing SOT I sailed into the fog that was green and beautifully hauntingly green at that.
    I believe it was also the night at the time.
    Didn't know how to screenshot or record clips back then in my early days so I have no other evidence but recollection of my memories.

It happened only once and never again. Was it some kind of glitchy randomness or is it a thing?

Views
  • Maybe you were sailing in "The Wilds" which the atmosphere is greedy and look like a putrid, miserable or a cursed Area. Maybe you just run into the fog in that Area and with that atmosphere it looked like it was green. But i've never seen such a fog with green color itself.

Yeeehaa! Spreaaad the curse in the seaaas!

• @nukdar said in Question: Does green fog exist?:

Maybe you were sailing in "The Wilds" which the atmosphere is greedy and look like a putrid, miserable or a cursed Area. Maybe you just run into the fog in that Area and with that atmosphere it looked like it was green. But i've never seen such a fog with green color itself.

Yeeehaa! Spreaaad the curse in the seaaas!

Dunno about the region I was in and I know the wilds got greenish/brownish color undertone but the fog was as bright green as it is bright white otherwise.

• Hmmmm no idea then! I have never seen it btw!

Yeeehaaa

Views
3 out of 4