How it feels to sail with new players

• A short video with a new crew who may just be the worst pirates I have ever seen. It's a good thing they are funny at least.
    video link

Views
  • AAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH! That was good! hahaha hope they finally manage to keep the boat alive... I dont think they did haha. But hope they could finally deliver all that loot! That was so funny to watch!

Yeeeehaa! Spreaad the cuuurse in the seaaas!!!

• ‘Get the [mod edit] on the ship’... this video is brilliant! Haha! Great work! At least you eventually got on the ship! Hope the treasure got handed in too!

Let’s just hope these guys learnt from their mistakes as we all did! Great video! 😁

• They were not so bad. I did join a random crew of two new players without mic just turning in circle in the red sea... I think the best thing to do in these case if to train them.

• @hey-bek As the embedded video contains inappropriate language, we have changed it to a link. Please be sure that if you post content that has any language in violation of the Forum Rules, that it's posted as an external link.

Embedded Media
    If you're sharing Sea of Thieves content that may include swearing, please do not embed the video into your post, add it as a link to view externally.

@LewisJF95 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code

Obscene and Vulgar Language
    Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please keep the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in mind in future.

Thank you.

• @triheadedmonkey I didn’t swear on my post???

• @triheadedmonkey oh actually I may of quoted the video, sorry, won’t happen again :)

Views
1 out of 7