Perfect Attendance

• ✔ Pirates
    ✔ Skeletons
    ✔ Kraken
    ✔ Megalodon
    ✔ Storm

I have heard of this sort of thing happening before, but never thought that in my time since the closed alpha that I would ever actually experience it - 1 of the most exciting moments I've ever experienced in the SoT.

While my 2 crewmates (1 entirely new to the SoT on his very 1st day upon the waves and the other returning after a long hiatus and in awe of all of the newer features) and I (seasoned since the closed alpha), as well as our ship, did not survive the experience (lasted well over 10 minutes), we were fortunately able to return to the area and recoup all of our loot before it sank thanks to the speed of our brigantine and our rowboat lantern.

Please forgive the blitz half way through the video clip you can see below - that was the moment I took the screenshot that you see above. 😅

Rare, thank you so much for the numerous experiences like this one that I get to experience with you every week. 😘

See a small part of the battle royale

Views
  • These are the moments in the game that i enjoy the most.

I have only had 3 ships, 2 megs, a storm, plus kraken. No skelly ship in that melee 😪

Hell of a first day for ur friend lol

• @galactic-geek
    Wow. I got a Meg and kraken I succession once, and also a player and skelly ship at the same time, but never this.

Views
2 out of 3