Wrote this on another website about the game then decided to just copy and paste it here. Its just an idea or two ive noticed would be fun additions to the game to stop it from getting dry.

• I believe that they could expand this games content tremendously. Its an open ocean game, the opportunities are literally to an extent we haven't discovered fully on our planet in real life yet! I mean, additions of sea creatures, a sea bustling with life would be very interesting to see. You could go underwater for a sea floor mission fighting against sunken ships with skeleton zombies roaming the floor. And the kraken could be expanded past just tentacles. The storms could be crazy too, there are already stormfish so that means there are storm-specific fish so they could add a megalodon type thing that spawns in the storm and gives you trouble on top of the storm. There could even be a pirates of the carribean big whirlpool in the center of the storm and there could even be spawned loot there. you could even go into the sky i mean its an adventure game it needs to have enough content to be fun for an adventure game, otherwise it just gets repetitive.

Views
    feedback
  • I think the game is heavily limited by servers. Ever time they add something, they take something away.

But good ideas.

Views
feedback
1 out of 2