• Crossplay isnt fair ...
    Fps? Ping ?
    Mousr vs stick ????
    guys its borring
    I play this game from beginning....
    And slowly i will quit this game until
    A crosplay option comes in this game
    It is just borring to play arena
    Im ao angry i hit a guy 2 times with the sniper and my friend in the same second with the pistol and he jump and jump like a rabbit and he die after 4 shots und 3 sword hits ?!?!?!?!?! @seaofthieves please work on this

Views
  • And slowly i will quit this game until

...and I will slowly wave as you sail away from the game. Side note...

Im ao angry i hit a guy 2 times with the sniper and my friend in the same second with the pistol and he jump and jump like a rabbit and he die after 4 shots und 3

Ping ?

Not a crossplay issue, jumping is as simple as pushing a button, and poor hit registration is a server issue, and ping is an internet issue on your or Rares side.

The rest, ya'll can argue til your blue, I've got no comment on those.

• @leamcedix it doesn't come faster into the game the more threads people create about this...

• @nabberwar look i dont speak about this that he jump like a rabbit
    But he get 2 sniper hits and a pistol hit and he dosent die !
    This is stupid as [Mod edit]
    And is borring to play vs pc players
    They have the better aim in the combat
    A consol player play vs consols and pc vs pc this is fair

• @schwammlgott schau du bist auch deutsch oder ?,
    Es nevt leider nur noch
    Der typ schwimmt neben dem schif und er bekommt 2 sniper hitvon mir hintereinander und er stirbt nicht

• @leamcedix

look i dont speak about this that he jump like a rabbit

But he get 2 sniper hits and a pistol hit and he dosent die !

Once again not a crossplay issue. Platform of choice doesn't make someone magically immune to bullet damage. You know what does though? Poor hit registration from the server side of things.

By all means discuss Cross play differences, but stop using non-crossplay related things as a justification for it.

• @nabberwar yes ... This is just sad ... The hhiit registration is so bad sometimes in arena ... I dont understand why ... I will not hype myself but i play the game whely good ... And in the arena sometimes i feel me like a noob ... And is makes angry when you give a guy 2 snipes hits and he dosent die and always by the pc player ...

• @leamcedix

@nabberwar yes ... This is just sad ... The hhiit registration is so bad sometimes in arena ... I dont understand why ... I will not hype myself but i play the game whely good ... And in the arena sometimes i feel me like a noob ... And is makes angry when you give a guy 2 snipes hits and he dosent die and always by the pc player ...

I'm not sure if this is your intention, but you keep trying to squeeze the hit registration issue onto the PC players by referencing them when it isn't needed. To clarify again, poor hit registration not crossplay related, by extension not Pc player related. I'm thinking their might be a bit of a language barrier going on.

• @leamcedix Ahoy there, the feature to opt out of crossplay if you're using a console and controller is delayed for the time being, but Rare are working hard to bring this to us as soon as they can, as mentioned in one of the recent Dev Update videos.

In the meantime, we have a mega thread set up specifically for discussing this topic - this is to prevent other discussions being overwhelmed by multiple threads on a popular topic and to make feedback and opinion easy to locate for anyone who wishes to read. It also cuts down on the necessity of having to repeat posts the community may already have made.

I'll close this down now and let the discussion continue over there.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/80072/mega-thread-crossplay-announcement-in-the-recent-dev-update-video?page=1

PS, I have edited one of your posts above as it contained a swear word. We try to keep these waters family friendly and your help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Obscene and Vulgar Language
    Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
8 out of 9