Great Job! :) feedback.

• I have noticed a lot of negative comments on here and just thought I should try and make your days better by reminding you just how far this game has gone in the past year, it has gone to a simple game, to a vast and still expanding game with and abundance of content and sound content, A lot of these people who leave comments are very negative, expressing hysterical complaints in the rage of the moment. I personally think that 2 ways to improve is to add a sliding mechanic using the sword and harpoon, this would make people use the sword a lot more instead of falling back to double gunning, solving a lot of peoples frustration. Another way is to put more stuff on insider. also, make use of the 'whats new' folder! we insiders are here for you but we cant help if you dont tell us how!
    keep up the ASTOUNDING work you guys are doing!!
    -Tater.

Views
    feedback
  • here here! well said and completely agree the game is far more immersive than ever before. so many more things to do that have brought this world to life. I was addicted when it first came out, took a break for about a year, now im addicted again. freaking love this game.

we need more of this, keep it coming

Views
feedback
1 out of 2