Jagged Teeth and Dark Waters

• My first mate and I had many adventures this day in the Sea of Thieves, but none as eventful compared to what had happened to us out in the Ancient Isle!

We had finished part of a fine voyage filled with decent treasure, and were heading off to another island to complete it. Then, the great Shadowmaw appeared from the waters, and we had to steer out of the impending storm in order to take him on!

It was an intense and lengthy battle, and the old Jackdaw managed to pull through and she kept afloat with the help of my trusty first mate!

We came out victorious and the Shadowmaw sunk to the very depths of Davy Jones locker. We were collecting our spoils, and just as we gathered the last of it, we heard deep and monsterly growls, as the waters turned murky and dark.

The great and mighty Kraken had decided to avenge its fallen friend and attacked our sloop!! During this long and draining battle, not once but TWICE I had been captured by the giant sea creature, and the old Jackdaw was taking such a severe beating.

After several intense moments we finally came out as the victors, but our prize was rather minuscule. But we did not complain as we came out as victors in TWO great battles with the most well known monsters of the deep!

Views
events
1 out of 1