Skeleton Forts

• My best friend and I, just a few hours ago, had managed to do a Skeleton Fort on our own (after taking 15 minutes to find a decent spot to park, only to find out it wasn’t a decent spot to park, until we crashed into the island and had the ship parked in a decent spot). We tore through the waves rather swiftly (thanks to the help of kegs and the skeletons following us out to shore and giving us a fighting chance instead of dying every 2 minutes cuz of 7 different guns), and after over a half hour we got our reward of over 20,000 coins worth of loot (we took inventory and actually counted).

What struck me as odd was how QUICKLY we were able to complete that skeleton fort!!

I remember AGES AGO, how me and two friend went to aid in a skeleton fort raid with a galleon crew (four others) and somehow it took us all OVER AN HOUR to complete (and thankfully the crew was friendly and we were able to split the reward as 50/50 as possible).

I’m not sure what sort of tweaking went on with skeleton forts but whatever was done, I’m actually impressed with how fun they’ve turned out to be now!!

The only issue encountered was despawning skeletons. We both died around the same time and arrived to an empty fort, and we literally had to suicide bomb ourselves to get the remaining skeletons to spawn back in once we returned from the Ferry of the Damned.

I’m not sure if this bug has been fixed or tweaked before or not, but it genuinely made us both panic for a solid few minutes.

We also encountered an issue where a final skeleton had somehow spawned IN THE VAULT and we had to kill it using kegs ( if we didn’t have kegs we would’ve been screwed).

Other than that, I’d say the skeleton forts are pretty awesome!!

Views
feedbackevents
1 out of 1