Noob 23 with mic keen to learn.

• Heyo hayley here, Played this on day 1 then went away so I'm rusty and lost. I'm happy to help with anything i just have to learn. Kinda tired of joining a random group then being put in the brig before i can do anything ^^, Looking for a pc/discord crew cause xbl app doesn't like my mic ^^,

Views
  • @hailzk4 I'm always playing and am happy to teach an old newcomer :) I play around 5 to 10 most days pst. On pc and use discord regularly

• If you are tired of sailing alone or want to gain more in depth knowledge of the game AOD is the place to be. We have players that have been here since the beta as well as people who are brand new to the game! We are a very diverse clan with members from all over the world. We have around 3200+ members across an ever-expanding list of games who are ready to welcome you aboard. Will you come join AOD and become another member to a clan who has been around for almost 20 years? We hope to see you soon on the seas!!

alt text

• @hailzk4 So, my question is: have you found the people you were looking for? My friend and I play often but mostly on weekends and would be happy to share any and all knowledge we can!

Views
3 out of 4