Shores of Gold...

• just played for 4 hours with nothing to show. I'll state what happened to the best of my memory to help with debugging.

Two ships accept quest around the same time (both were brigs, ours only had 2 people). We sail to Golden Shores. I convince them to join alliance so that we can just do our quest together to avoid the mission glitching (LOL). They complete the shark medallion puzzle while my crewmate and I complete kraken, boat, warrior (2 times because it kept giving us kraken), and then shark again to get warrior. We get our key medallion, and set off on a journey through traps. It was fun.

Then... the boss fight. So close. I could hear it. I could see it. I could fight (kinda). I wanted to be nice and wait for my friend as they progressed through the traps. A lone alliance member who didn't want to wait for his crew went across the bridge and through the door. It shut behind him. I spent the two hours problem solving from there.

Long story short, nothing worked. IF anything was going to, I think it would be a server merge, but I don't have time to wait for that to maybe happen. I hope this helps someone. I hope this helps RARE.

For now: avoid alliance with this. I wouldn't even trust it with another crew attempting on their own. Find a server where you're doing this alone.

Views
bug
1 out of 1