Shores of Gold Commendations Locked

• Is anyone else who had their Shores of Gold commendations incorrectly locked still having issues after the update? Even though Joe's video and the patch notes said this was fixed, it is not fixed for me. Before the update I had four commendations incorrectly locked now I only have 2 that are incorrectly locked. So it got "better", but not fixed for me. Anybody else still having issues with it?

Views
  • Yes, I do. Today I unlocked the figurehead and it appears that it's still locked.

• It's still an issue according to page below. Updated today.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360023635454-Shores-of-Gold-Commendations-are-appearing-as-locked-within-the-reputation-tab

• @tangus-00 yep, 2 are locked, like the golden skin (which I can wear, nevertheless).

• Same here

• @tangus-00

Yeah I had them ALL unlocked, then 3 or 4 became locked again. After this most recent patch just 1 is still showing locked for me. :-(

• Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just wanted to check and see if I was alone in this. I appreciate it.

• Same title is locked.

• Me too. I’ve completed all tall tales 5 times and i have 3 commendations locked in Shores Of Gold. I have the rewards but the commendations are locked (figurehead, gold curse and title).

• Yea i have one locked...which its hilarious cuz the rest ain't :P

• i completed everything in shores of gold last night, and in the commendations it is saying i need to unlock 2 more and it is the earn the seeker of grand adventure which i have earned

• I am having this issue still.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 9 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
12 out of 14