New PvP gamemode in Adventure mode! Battlescuttle!

• Required players: 2 to 4 players

Objective:
    When duo slooping up to a full Galleon crew, keep a record on how many kills you can get before the enemy ship sinks! As always sunk ship sound will end the round.

Person with the most kills within 5 minutes or before the enemy ship sinks and/or scuttles will gain a point! Not allowed to repair the enemy boat, bucket or provide steering to avoid obstacles.

Mermaid Protection:
    If players return from the ghost ship and make it back to a sunken ship they will no longer count. They may be allowed to return via mermaid. (Unless they wanna fight then kill them)

How to win:
    There will be 4 quarters each an hour long. First person to gain 5 points will be the winner!

Or

First player to steal and turn in an Athena chest instantly wins!

(If tied by the end of the 4th quater the game will go into overtime. First kill wins.)

Loot options:
    All loot can be taken, left behind for the sunken ship or dropped to the bottom of the sea. The choice is up to your crew.

Bonus option!

Enable your Reapers flag.

Any input is welcome to help improve the PvP mini games we are working together on. Thanks all!

Views
  • New mini game : the guy who spawnkill noobs the most wins, try it its so fun ! /s

• @mouse-n-keybord alt text

• @wd-hawkeye said in New PvP gamemode in Adventure mode! Battlescuttle!:

@mouse-n-keybord alt text

Just having fun with Tall Tale PvE players is all! Attention seeking behavior doesn't work exactly like you think, more like just having a good time and sharing some minigames we've made thanks to the Anniversary Update.

Most the players we are killing understand we have our reasons for killing them. The ones the don't scuttle and try and fight back need to be taught a lesson and shown the ways of the sea!

• @lord-budstep said in New PvP gamemode in Adventure mode! Battlescuttle!:

New mini game : the guy who spawnkill noobs the most wins, try it its so fun ! /s

"Crew* who fight players in a pirate game for hours on end till the server is empty, try it sometime it's so much fun! -s" Fixed.

• Ok, listen, you need to chill. This isn't a minigame, it's ruining other player's experiences. They will most likely just jump ship [not their actuall ship, I mean the server] and go to another one, not just scuttle. Leave these poor crews alone, and go on with your buisness elsewhere.

• Please do not feed him, this is all an act. Leave this alone and let the thread sink to Davey Jones.

• @toastysmooth100 He is probably kidding dont take everything in the internet so seriously hahaha

• @faceyourdemon Nope he is a troll. He already made a similar thread that got deleted. He changed the name from Scuttleship and adjusted some rules but it's still obvious that it's all about spawncamping and I'm pretty sure he is aware of that.

• @crimsonraziel Yeah it is a troll its what i have said, he was kidding as dont take it seriously he was cynicall it wasnt a real thread call it troll whatever makes you feel happy its the same.
    Just ignore it

• It would be nice if he would atleast not spam the forums with this

• @blatantwalk4260 said in New PvP gamemode in Adventure mode! Battlescuttle!:

It would be nice if he would atleast not spam the forums with this

I think I'll post the PvP Duel for Loot game next. :p

Views
10 out of 12