Rendering Problems

• Rendering Problem

I try all i found on forum, like put detail mode on common and not work.

So many outposts and islands have this problem, randomly.

I format my windows, reinstalling game, put on SSD, new drivers and still the problem.

Anyone found how fix this?

Views
  • I've run into this on occasion. Just an unfortunate bug that won't seem to be fixed by anything on our side of things.

Aside from the bug, I wish island draw in from the distant and near models wasn't so jarring usually. Also, the spyglass in this game is a little funny. It's mostly just to zoom in to confirm what you're already close enough to see. Player draw in distance could stand to be boosted a bit too. Guessing most if not all these won't be implemented because it still has to run on the XB One S.

• @datn0ldz this is not necesarilly a rendering bug but a loading issue,

Seeing those graphics means the island is not loaded in for you correctly, usually combined with not getting the island name popup.

I used to have this a long while back and fixed itself on its own and havent seen it in a while, how much ram do you have and are you running other programs in the background ? Because that was one of the culprits i noticed when i still experienced this issue .

Views
2 out of 3