PvP Growing back in adventure

• Now, before I start, I'd like to say this is not me complaining about these players who decide to pvp in adventure mode, i've made another post about types of pvp adventure players, and who you SHOULD get angry at. Anyway, has anyone else noticed that a lot more pvp players have come back to adventure mode? For example, the other day I came on to do a quick commendation, getting ruby mermaid gems, since I only needed one more gem, I went out hunting. I had stopped at an island to investigate it, and I came back to a sunk ship, and a brig. I didn't think much of it, and just took a mermaid back to my new ship. I went back to searching after that, and found a red mermaid at twin groves, and went at it. Not a minute after I found the thing, there comes the brig, ready to attack me, and again, I sunk. I went charging back to the island to retrieve the gem, and again, there came the brig. So I decided i'd sink them this time, rammed my sloop into them, used one of their own barrels against them, and viola, ship sunk. Turns out, they sunk the mermaid gem a while back, but whatever, I found another one earlier in the night. And another experience just yesterday, we were stocking up to do a skeleton ship fleet, and a brig came and sunk us, but to be honest we didn't loose much. But, back to the main topic of 'PvP has come back to adventure', Yes, it never left, but it seems that the players who went down to arena got bored, and came back to adventure mode. This is not a complaint, I am just asking if anyone else has noticed this.

Views
  • I have not noticed it myself. Still just me going round attacking people as far as I can tell.

• Didn't really see a big difference myself.

By the way, why do people believe PVP-enclined players all migrated in droves to the Undying Lands Arena, and All played happily ever after?

Personally I enjoy arena but it doesn't replace the main game. I'm sure some people might play a lot more of it, especially to grind the rep and cosmetics, but I think the majority of people play a couple of matches and get back to the main mode.

• Finally some action!
    The seas were a bit boring these last days.

• I just encounter "Sea Dog" (not the arena) clothed attackers ALL the time that know nothing about the game what so ever.
    So basically i only get attacked by new people, the old ones USUALLY leave me and my crew alone.

They are damn fun and easy to sink though, welcome to the SEA OF THIEVES MATES ;P

Views
1 out of 5