Air Swimming.

• So me and a guy were running Tale seven at Old Faithful when he realized that you can glitch off the top of the island and swim in the air.

There’s a small pond at the top you can fish in and just off the cliff beside it the game will think your under water and let you swim off into the air.

As far as I can tell you can swim as far as you like. It’s a funny little glitch. Some sharks spawned below and started chasing us around but they were still in the actual ocean with us hundreds of feet above them. You can also fish and your fishing line will drop hundreds of feet to the ocean below.

I have a picture but I’m not sure how to add those here. Obviously I’m going to inform Rare, but I though it would be funny to share for now.

Views
  • @oroku said in Air Swimming.:

So me and a guy were running Tale seven at Old Faithful when he realized that you can glitch off the top of the island and swim in the air.

There’s a small pond at the top you can fish in and just off the cliff beside it the game will think your under water and let you swim off into the air.

As far as I can tell you can swim as far as you like. It’s a funny little glitch. Some sharks spawned below and started chasing us around but they were still in the actual ocean with us hundreds of feet above them. You can also fish and your fishing line will drop hundreds of feet to the ocean below.

I have a picture but I’m not sure how to add those here. Obviously I’m going to inform Rare, but I though it would be funny to share for now.

Awesome :D I am there tonight.

• @biter-wylie said in Air Swimming.:

@oroku said in Air Swimming.:

So me and a guy were running Tale seven at Old Faithful when he realized that you can glitch off the top of the island and swim in the air.

Can you drop anything? cough cough TNT

• @biter-wylie said in Air Swimming.:

@biter-wylie said in Air Swimming.:

@oroku said in Air Swimming.:

Can you drop anything? cough cough TNT

We could swim down to our boat and interact with it. So short answer I wold say is yes. Again it thinks your I water so you can drown.

• Lol nice. I wonder if you could swim all the way to the shores of gold...

Views
4 out of 5