Game Type Idea

• Hello! I had this idea for the Adventure Mode, more specifically the Merchant Alliance. Basically, you would be doing a "protect the package" of a Merchant Alliance ship (of matching size or different difficulties) that delivers goods on a set course to nearby Outpost and Seapost. Meanwhile you have Ghostships and other players in the world that can come and attack the ship you mean to protect. You could even throw in a Megalodon or the Kraken as a possible run in. Once the Merchant Alliance ship has made it to the final Outpost without sinking, you would receive gold/rep for the mission and possibly unlock some new items.

Just an idea that I had. I think the Merchant Alliance missions are done the fewest and that it would be fun to have a more energetic mission. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks.

Views
  • @whrthrdfrngr0w5 This would most likely be a whole event if anything. This being a mission you can pick up from the merchant alliance would be way too hard. Especially on a sloop. Unless the merchant ship can take care of it's self, and bucket, and repair, then it'll be impossible on a sloop [If something were to attack]. On the other two ship types, maybe, just maybe you could pull it off.

Views
1 out of 2