Event Items

• Is there any other way to get the limited event items i.e. Festival of the Damned, Bonecrusher, by getting the commendations maxed out or are there gone till they or if they decide run the event again.

Just asking out of curisoity.

Views
  • @toraxoutlaw
    The items were limited time. You still get doubloons for the events, but the items are gone for good.

• Rare has said it's possible some event items will return, but that there weren't any plans to do so at the time. Can't look for the source right now, but I'm pretty certain of this.

• @hisdarkestfear sagte in Event Items:

Rare has said it's possible some event items will return, but that there weren't any plans to do so at the time. Can't look for the source right now, but I'm pretty certain of this.

They talked about 1 set of time limited stuff...because of bugs with some commendations of that event...I'm not completely sure which one it was, but I think it was the introduction of the gunpowder skellies...

• The Limited event items probably aren't going to return. Or at least not in the current form. Rare have said that they might do recolours of these items in future events but not the items themselves.

People who have been playing the game in the times those items came into the game have earned them and they were rewarded for sticking with the game. Would be a punch in the gut if they just gave them to everyone afterwards.

• The Halloween stuff might resurface in October, and I think the rest will end up in the Emporium as microtransactions.

• @frankblort I've been reading about the Black Market, will event items that we've missed appear here throughout the various item rotations???

• @toraxoutlaw I just unlocked the Bonecrusher cannons by defeating 50 Skeleton Ships. I believe I unlocked it on 1/2/2020. I then went and purchased the Bonecrusher Canons from the Ship gal. Can't confirm about FotD at all or the later Bonecrusher items.

Views
5 out of 8