Oof

• I was out on a stupid family trip to only come home at 10:00pm HST on the 15th and the halo event slipped right by me only finding out at 12! Ahhhh! Will there be another halo event to where I can get the ship gear just like how SoT did with the mercenary stuff? Or is that a no? :(

Views
  • Family is more important than a skin.
    It's just a skin, don't be too sad about it.

Cheers !

• @zennpi

I wouldn't be surprised if another chance came up eventually. Just about every set has been offered a couple different times, so I would bet you'll get another opportunity to grab it at some point.

• Doubt it. When are they going to be partnering with 343 studios again?

Try working on other skins are are earned maybe.

• @zennpi I don't think so...but maybe in the launch week of the new Halo game...so October/November 2020 maybe...

• @zennpi
    Here give this a shot. I hope you win!

• @hynieth said in Oof:

@zennpi
    Here give this a shot. I hope you win!

If won I would bet they could go for a pretty doubloon on ebay if you already have the set. Hmmmmm ;)

• @mouse-n-keybord If I were to win one I'd seriously hand it over to someone here on the forums who is unable to obtain it. I've seen several posts of people who couldn't make it so at least then I know they are in good hands.

I hate scalping with a passion.

• @hynieth I've given away codes I've gained on reddit many a times.

Sad to see that it happens but I always feel if it was a prize or gift it's a persons choice on what to do with it.

Views
8 out of 9