Bug in the 'Cursed Rouge' Tall Tale

• So I've been playing sea of thieves a good long time, and let me be the first to say, I adore this game. So you can imagine my excitement when I heard of the tall tale release, so I've been playing them on and off until I noticed on the cursed rouge rewards the Order of souls eye curse cosmetic and so I started the grind. only to find every time I get to snake isle, no Captain Avery, I've checked all other possible locations and restarted my game several times to no avail. At this point I'm beginning to get frustrated at the amount of times I've done this and been unable to get past the first stage. Is anyone else having this problem ? As I would love to get some sort of fix to get my curse cosmetic.

Views
    bug
  • @p3aky-blind3r-j Ahoy matey!

Captain Avery isn't always found on Snake Island, is it possible that your Tale is pointing you in a different direction maybe?

• Hello, I have a different glitch where the skeleton chest isn't at the location of where captain blake is found , I dug up exactly where he/she spawned in but there's no chest I've also dug around that spot there's still nothing, and I don't know if they are supposed to spawn in a cave, but it is on crooks hollow in the cave near that journal at the campfire, please help

• As this thread was years old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
bug
1 out of 4