Streamer and SoT Grinder

• Hey Guys, ToraxOutlaw here.

I'm a new Mixer streamer, former Twitch streamer.

My pirate is a former Royal Marine, who lost an eye, leg and arm battling the Spanish to ensure British lands remained in the hands of the King.

Anyone interested in helping me grind commendations and voyages to hit that sweet Pirate Legend, just hit me up on Xbox and drop me a message.

I look forward to any of you of join my voyages.

Views
  • Steaming a little bit myself on mixer.
    If you want to play with a 1-3 PL's you can add. me an try it out.

But be warned, we never shoot first, we are mostly fishing, but are doing everything like megalodon, kraken, forts an skelly ships.
    But fishing is our main focus, since we already have 50 in OoS, Gh an merchant.

• @greencamillion1 i will defo add you, i wanna get to pirate legend so bad, and get these commendations done.

• I just downloaded the game today and am looking for someone to sail with. Don't know a thing about the game except what I've watched on streams. My name on Discord is Amish #9076

• @toraxoutlaw
    Something really should be done to a vision like this...Mr ToraxOutlaw , if you start " grinding " this game , the chance you will become a Legend ,together with a Fleet of Followers is most likely... zero...This game isn't about Commandations, Legends , Massive Amounts of Gold or Levels , this game is all about having fun, about connecting with yer crew and diving in adventures you never can repeat since every SOT session differs from the previous ,all because of an unpredictable AI and even much more important , the unpredictability of your Crew mates and yer Enemies...

Step away from that wrong thoughtpattern of grinding, just step in the game without any goal and float ,with yer crew and viewers where the waves will take you...

You will be amazed how many Epic Episodes you will record this way...
    Have a Great , Adventurous Voyage , My Streaming Pirate...

• If you are tired of sailing alone or want to gain more in depth knowledge of the game AOD is the place to be. We have players that have been here since the beta as well as people who are brand new to the game! We are a very diverse clan with members from all over the world. We have around 3200+ members across an ever-expanding list of games who are ready to welcome you aboard. Will you come join AOD and become another member to a clan who has been around for almost 20 years? We hope to see you soon on the seas!!

alt text

Views
5 out of 6