Question about Legendary Sea Dog Grades.

• So I know you need to achieve Legendary Sea Dog to get the Legendary weapons but I'm honestly confused on what it means.
    Are the weapons obtained per grade or do you need to get the title (reach Grade V) to get all of them?

I'll put an example to make it clearer.
    If you receive a weapon per grade
    Grade 1 - Nothing
    Grade 2 - PL Weapon
    Grade 3 - PL Weapon
    Grade 4 - PL Weapon
    Grade 5 - PL Weapon

Can only be obtained upon Grade 5
    Grade 1 - Nothing
    Grade 2 - Nothing
    Grade 3 - Nothing
    Grade 4 - Nothing
    Grade 5 - PL Weapons

Does anyone know if you earn them by grade? Or you need to reach Grade V in order to obtain all four? Appreciate the feedback.

Views
  • @foxywiththemoxy I believe weapons and items are locked behind obtaining their relating title, which is at grade V. If you check the reputation tabs you can find details on what is needed to unlock commendations and titles.

• Yea, there's separate commendations for getting weapon kills. E.g: Eye of reach kills to unlock the eye of reach, blunderbuss for blunderbuss, etc. You need to reach grade five to unlock the respective weapon.

• I didn't know this, thanks for keeping people updated on the commendations.

• @hisdarkestfear I think he was talking about the legends weapons. Not the glorious seadog weapons.

• @hisdarkestfear sagte in Question about Legendary Sea Dog Grades.:

Yea, there's separate commendations for getting weapon kills. E.g: Eye of reach kills to unlock the eye of reach, blunderbuss for blunderbuss, etc. You need to reach grade five to unlock the respective weapon.

You only need to do the EoR and the pistol...blunderbuss and sword you get with the seadog rank

Views
5 out of 6