Can't start my first Voyage.

• I was disconnected during the tutorial, and when I came back the tutorial was completely gone. Now I cannot start a Voyage.

I can vote to initiate a Voyage and pick it up, but when I press E to view my quests, nothing is there.

Views
  • @almightysteveo How strange ? I have not heard of this issue, have you tried starting a voyage with another crewmate ? and then see if yours triggers ? can you still purchase the voyages ? Also I'm going to tag @Musicmee here quick, to see if he has a better solution.

If nothing gets resolved, I suggest you raise a support ticket using the Support link above.

If you are playing solo at the moment, and would like to try starting a voyage with another crewmate, feel free to message me, I'll be more than happy to help.

• @j4dio It would be great if we could try to join up and see if that does something, I'm currently solo.

• @almightysteveo no problem matey, I'm on (*ahem) every day, so just add me on XBL, and I'll come see what's going on. I'm UK times so BST (well GMT but it's summer so GMT +1) around during the day, and late evenings.

• I'm guessing by the story you're giving us you just have to buy a voyage from one of the factions.
    Just go to either the Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls or Merchants alliance and pick up a new voyage, you can place that, vote for it and start off on your journey.

I hope this helps and smooth sailing to you.

(P.S. If you can't find the trading posts, they will be pointed at at any outpost with signs the gold hoarders are always in green tenst, the order of souls in a Purple tent and the Merchants usually right next to your ship at the docks).

• @j4dio Thank you! Though I just figured out the problem. Without the tutorial I did not realize I had to vote to start the Voyage after voting to initiate it.

I thought picking it up started it and voting chose a new Voyage.

• @almightysteveo ahh no worries matey, Yes all Tall Tales, all voyages, require a vote, whether solo, or majority in a larger crew. Glad you have resolved that, happy sailing...

Go get that fortune, that awaits ;)

Views
6 out of 7