the tale of piracy

• last night I was open crewing on a sloop and we had two message in the bottle quests and we did them and they where for chests we then went to dagger tooth, and started to sell then I see a sloop, and I said oh no there is some one here and I saw I owner of the sloop and he was carrying a captain chest and I killed him for it and I went to his sloop and stole his castaway chest and sold it as well and then he got mad and rammed us but I killed him again, and at the end of this he scuttled.

Views
  • @closinghare208

You scoundrel :)
    Taking a mans Castaway like that.... sounds like piracy I say!!
    There have been many times I've also said.....

oh no there is some one here

... to be honest, usually it's a little more colourful how I say it. More often than not...if truth be known I run away... I'm not proud:)

Nice one Hare!!! Keep those "tales" coming in me matey!

• @piratecraggy said in the tale of piracy:

@closinghare208

There have been many time also I've said.....

... to be honest, usually it's a little more colourful how I say it. More often than not...if truth be known I run away... I'm not proud:)

thanks and it was piracy

• @piratecraggy for the oh no there is some one here same way as you

@closinghare208

There have been many times I've also said.....

you know I'll tell my tales until I quit this game

• @piratecraggy your forgetting the captain's chest as well mate

• @closinghare208 said in the tale of piracy:

@piratecraggy your forgetting the captain's chest as well mate

Not at all... the Captain Chest... well... who wouldn't :)
    A Castaway... well... that's a Pirate who won't leave a single bit of booty behind, and I like the style!!!

@closinghare208 said in the tale of piracy:

@piratecraggy your forgetting the captain's chest as well mate

Not at all... the Captain Chest... well... who wouldn't :)
    A Castaway... well... that's a Pirate who won't leave a single bit of booty behind, and I like the style!!!

thanks and that style will pull off more raids on enmmay ships

• @closinghare208 you naughty boy may use some ,,, or ;;; or ... here and then. This said, you ripped of another dude trying to trade in "his" chest? Well, why not. I don't understand the sadness of people losing chests (not tall tale items, in such case I really understand them). This is piracy. This should be why you play this game: get treasure home and be proud you made it and tricked them all.

• @goedecke-michel said in the tale of piracy:

@closinghare208 you naughty boy may use some ,,, or ;;; or ... here and then. This said, you ripped of another dude trying to trade in "his" chest? Well, why not. I don't understand the sadness of people losing chests (not tall tale items, in such case I really understand them). This is piracy. This should be why you play this game: get treasure home and be proud you made it and tricked them all.

aye that's sometimes why i play this game

Views
1 out of 10