Question on claiming mixer reward

• I did earn the free onyx four pack on mixer yesterday, and I play on xbox. How do I install it like the message I got said on xbox?

Views
  • @strategymamber ahoy,
    Usually you don't have to install nothing.
    It will appear already in your game.

• They said during the stream (I payed attention yay): "It might take about a week before your items will arive but don't worry they will arrive"

• Thanks guys for your answer. In other words, let's just wait it out. Atleased I know I won't have to dio anything. The message I got on xbox said to go to my games and apps, I guess it ment the game itself. Even though I already have it installed.

• @strategymamber

Me matey has his set this morning... just check in game... it may be waiting for you already.
    I got my notification myself also this morning via xbox app... pity I already have it :)

• @strategymamber it'll be in your equipment chest on the boat....if you were already in a game when you got the message, you'll need to quit and rejoin for it to appear. That message is just a placeholder/generic message. Some games require you to install freebies that way, but for SOT it just adds it to your game automatically.

Views
5 out of 6