Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english)

• @fast-bike94

@fast-bike94 said in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

@acebead40319154 they won't achieve it anyways they'll take almost a year to get their 240 wins even by teaming lol

hmm...If u are using the way that i said, it can be achieved in few hours.
    Every game is about 4-5 mins, u can calculate it by yourself. Thank you

• @choly1122 I'm saying teaming is garbage and for people that are garbage they won't get their wins I target the people that team if I see it happening

• Who cares @Choly1122?

They betray themself playing the gsme to get some pixels, and?

They got the cosmetics by exploiting.
    There are a lot players who dont play the gsme but work it off exploit all they can, speedrun etc...
    And?
    Whats the problem?
    They get cosmetics earlier for exploting?
    I dont mind tbh.

• Those guys must be young. That is such a waste of time. Plays games for fun or do something else. Life is too short.

Absolutely no one cares about you being a legend or have some cosmetic. And a 6 months down the line they themselves will have forgotten about it and lost those wasted hours forever.

• @bugaboo-bill said in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

Who cares @Choly1122?

There are a lot players who dont play the gsme but work it off exploit all they can, speedrun etc...
    And?
    Whats the problem?
    I dont mind tbh.

I mean this game is not a single player game, they are affecting another players by doing teaming.
    when u meet them, they will teaming against your crew until your whole crew left the game.

• @choly1122 sagte in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

@bugaboo-bill said in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

Who cares @Choly1122?

And?
    Whats the problem?
    I dont mind tbh.

I mean this game is not a single player game, they are affecting another players by doing teaming.
    when u meet them, they will teaming against your crew until your whole crew left the game.

Switch server, that's all.
    They want to lock down the server until they have all ships like they do in Adventure and build alliance Servers to peacefully pve only.
    They do it in the Arena to unlock all easy.
    It's an exploit i dont care about, because the whole progression stuff is cosmetics only, they dont harm anyone.

• @bugaboo-bill said in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

@choly1122 sagte in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

@bugaboo-bill said in Teaming in Arena (sry for my bad english):

Who cares @Choly1122?

And?
    Whats the problem?
    I dont mind tbh.

Switch server, that's all.
    They want to lock down the server until they have all ships like they do in Adventure and build alliance Servers to peacefully pve only.
    They do it in the Arena to unlock all easy.
    It's an exploit i dont care about, because the whole progression stuff is cosmetics only, they dont harm anyone.

They are using glitch to against people who play arena, and I need to wasting my time switching server to avoid those toxic players? this doesn't make any sense. Thats why i requesting RARE to ban them all for good.
    I know they just want to achieve the Old Sea Dog achievement, and I know you don't care, so do I, but the problem is they are affecting many Arena players.

Views
38 out of 42