Arena Ship Logo During & After the Match

• Hello,

I hope you are all doing well, some of you might recognize me as a content creator , and some might think its a good thing, but recently it became a Curse in the Arena, as soon as a content creator is recognized, everyone remembers that he is on the "Flaming Jackal", when match starts, everyone wants to attack the Flaming Jackal regardless of the chests and purpose of the Arena. Yesterday we had 4 ships on us, not attacking each other, just making sure we sink over and over again, This happened to me many times, and several other content creators that I sail with. Not to forget bigger streamers like Pace is dealing with the same issue all the time.

Removing the ship Logo before the Match is essential, make it available during and after the session. Even for Non-Content creators, when Salt is present, certain crews target others prior to the match. Please Rare consider this.

thank you

Views
  • @phuzzybond when the feature I said this would be an issue and finally we see someone post about it, streamers are especially picked out as they are live and people like to make them look bad on stream or try to tos them by yelling racial slurs.

• Sorry but I must disagree. I like how you can now see who is on which crew because as example if there is someone in the Tavern ie waiting area, spouting toxic stuff or just plain being a jerk or playing loud music. Then guess what, my crew will go after them from the get go if not all the crews. Also, another situation I find this useful for is when I board say the green ship, I like to hide on the ship until they go into battle and aren't expecting me. I can usually clear the whole crew but sometimes when I do this another different crew member will board and say they're on Red team, well because I'm hiding on Green I don't care about battling Red and in fact will use their presence as a distraction so that after I kill a few I go back into hiding and then Green will finally kill that Red crew member and think they are no longer boarded and go back to business. This allows me to do another sneak attack at my leisure. I just think this adds another level of strategy to the game. As far as your situation or streamers who get targeted I would say maybe you and they should keep in on the down low that you are a creator or they are streamers and then problem solved. Plus streamers kinda deserve it because doesn't everyone want to say hey I bested so and so?

• @contentzilla I believe you misunderstood the point, Having the logo in the match and after is alright, but having it prior to the match is the issue. On the other hand, being recognized is alright, but knowing which ship you are on prior to the match is where the problem is, since it would take at least half the match to check every ship and find out where the target is, it will be a half a normal match.

Views
3 out of 4