A 'Tavern' style lobby for when we enter after the "Press any button to continue" screen

• Hey Rare so I love character customization, I like to sit in certain games and just mess around with different character appearances so I was thinking why not after the into finishes with Athena's Fortune Calls To Ye the camera rises up and reveals a Tavern with the players pirates sitting around this would be a great way to reintroduce character customization and give the player the ability to have multiple pirates on call. As for gameplay well you could have the option upon creation of another pirate to share data with your main or start fresh. That way it is up to the player if they want to grind up this new pirate or let it access all the main pirates cosmetics. So what happens next I hear you ask? well you chose your pirate that you want to play for today and it brings up the current main menu we all know. Adventure, Arena, Whats new and the Pirate Emporium with the pirate you just selected off to the side as normal however with a new tab. Commendations/Pirate Progress. Progress is something I would like to look at before loading into a ship so I can open it up, look as say...The Gold Hoarders and see oh look I need 5 more trinkets for grade IV or whatever and be like ok I know today's progress plan. Now I know game development is way way more difficult than people want to believe so If this sort of 'Pirate Lobby' isn't possible then I completely understand I don't know how far the Unreal engine goes. I also would like to claim that If another fellow pirate has already put this idea down I had no clue as I don't stay on top of every Sea Of Thieves YT channel or Reddit or the forms so please don't come down on me hard if your favorite You tuber or whatever has put forward the same or similar idea. Thank You.

Views
1 out of 1