Help!

• Ahoy! My Name Is Nith!

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to discover kindred spirits and friends waiting to be made.

Me interests consist of rum, grog, constellations, salt, grog, rum, cards, whiskey, swords, guns, whiskey and grog.

Views
  • @ambulancer12 welcome to the sea and the forums matey!

You will be welcome here with such fine tastes!

• Ahoy you fish-wrangling sea-gob!!

Welcome to the Sea of Thieves and the forums! Happy sailing!

QuarterMaster E. Filth

• Welcome matey! Your welcome on my ship anytime. My Xbox live gamer tag name is Warren Michal. Send me a friend request and we'll play some time.

• Hello Mr Ambulancer 12, and Welcome to the Sea filled with Thieves, i hope you find alot of Kind Souls in yer crew or amongst the " enemies" ranks. May this , almost , Holy Water guide you into many Adventures , Epic Shipbattles and Glory , Lore and Wealth...Don't get discouraged if you get plundered or have a feeling like there is too much to do at once ,in the beginning. SOT grows on you and let you discover so much of the world as well as it will discover things of yer personality that you never knew you had...One advice , don't start Solo Slooping right away, it may be hard to discover the world on yer own the first times. Search crews , here or on Looking for Group on Xbox Live or try random , about that last thing, i cannot put my hand in the fire in order to meet spot on personalities that fit with yours but sometimes the SeaGods just give you Legendary Personalities that will guide and teach you about all the Secrets of the Sea ...

Have a Great Time at the Sea , let yer eyes feast on the Beautiful World and let yer Ears Dance on the Music provided by a Geniusly Talented Music Team of Rare...

• @ambulancer12 Welcome welcome! I as well enjoy gro- I mean constellations.

• If you are tired of sailing alone or want to gain more in depth knowledge of the game AOD is the place to be. We have players that have been here since the beta as well as people who are brand new to the game! We are a very diverse clan with members from all over the world. We have around 3200+ members across an ever-expanding list of games who are ready to welcome you aboard. Will you come join AOD and become another member to a clan who has been around for almost 20 years? We hope to see you soon on the seas!!

alt text

• Add me on Xbox live BigfootRawr72. I'll show ya the ropes and a few megalodons. Hit me up!

Views
7 out of 8