Trouble finding Shipwrecks in Storms.

• I have been trying to complete the blackcloud wrecker commendation and it has been giving me trouble. I cannot seem to find a single shipwreck in a storm. Any tips or advice to help me in my search?

Views
  • @awayattorney713 1st tip, search as many shipwrecks as you can! I have found 3 black cloud wreckers in barrels in the wrecks. My first black cloud I caught from fishing, and the way I did that was sit at a shipwreck for like an hr..till the storm finally passed over me! lol

• Try and figure-out where a storm is heading and then check to see if a shipwreck is in that direction. You can also mark wrecks you find on your map so you know if you should head back to them.

In the end, it boils down to either a grind or a matter of luck. When you do find a stormy shipwreck you've got that golden opportunity.

• Stroms are constantly on the move so a shipwreck doesn't just spawn in it. You best bet is camp a shipwreck in the path of a storm

• To catch a Wrecker all you need to do is fish next to a shipwreck, a storm is not required. You will only need to fish in a storm to catch a storm sail

• @tx-roadblock There is a specific type of wrecker which has only been found in shipwrecks near storms so far. It's a slight deviation from rules other fish follow.

• @tx-roadblock I dont think you read the question properly

Views
5 out of 7