TallTale Key in The Devil's Roar?!!

• Made this find today, while exploring Ashen Reaches. It's a Tall Tale keystone with no connection to any current quest. Possible future plans Rare??

alt text

alt text

alt text

Views
  • @simmonszore Ahoy matey!

Aye, a very interesting find indeed... I have also found another in the Devil's Roar recently too... a Sun and Eagle totem location...

Very interesting!

• Yea, I certainly haven't received a eagle or sun totem. This is exciting! Hopefully we get some dangerous volcanic caves... =)

• @hisdarkestfear @Musicmee With the chance of the volcano going off, it is going to make being trapped in those vaults that much more stressful!

• @simmonszore
    Very interesting...

• I was thinking that a Devil's Remnant could unlock this secret cave. It kinda looks like a vault key. I will test this then report back.

• Ashen Chests of Ancient Tributes would make that area significantly better

Devil's roar ghost ships that reward ashen ghost loot would be awesome too

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 12 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8