Alliance commendation completion?

• I'm sailing with my crew. We create an alliance with another crew. We proceed to take down a ghost Skelly ship together. THEY take the captains skeleton skull and turn it in. Does my crew get a +1 on the skeleton captains skull commendation?

I've been looking around for the answer but cannot find it. Anyone here know the answer? THANKS.

Views
  • @rob-dog10-i-7o7 no...you just get 50% of money and xp
    Nothing that an alliance crew sells count to your commendation, just when your own crew sells stuff it counts

• @rob-dog10-i-7o7 by the way...there is one commendation that counts...when an alliance crew sinks a skeleton ship, no matter how far you are away or if you hit that ship too, you get +1 on the legendary commendation for sinking 500 skellie ships
    ...at least when a skellie ship from the ship-raid was brought to the bottom of the ocean it counts, not sure if this works with the ships that are roaming the seas

• Well darn..

Thanks for the response and information.

• @rob-dog10-i-7o7 A second commendation does receive credit from alliance loot. Well three actually. The commendations in the gold hoarders, merchant alliance, and order of souls that require you to turn in so much value of loot will earn progress when other crews in your alliance turn in.

Views
1 out of 5