TACKLE BOX!!!

• I think I am the only one to at the very least voice my opinion on this but...……. I think rare should add tackle boxes to the game. Think about it they could function identically to the fruit/wood/cannonball crate, that already exist but instead they could go to the hunter's call instead. They could only hold bait (or fish a bit of a stretch). could be found randomly on islands, or on random parchment/bottles. Not to mention the practical application, ruby splashtail stole your bait for the 10th time in a row? well now you could have a tackle box anywhere you want! on land, on a rowboat, even on the captain's bed if you are so inclined. mass storage of bait as you do a supply run on an island. the choices are endless! now to get them to let me store all my burnt fruit in a fruit crate and cast it overboard!

Views
  • @shadowxmm probably would have been better to post this in the feedback suggestions part of the forum my friend

• I'm surprised this hasn't gotten much air

• This is a good idea. I hate havin to make sure i dont spam the button puttin food up , cause i like to keep that bait in a seperate barrell

• hunting for bait hour in and hour out just to be able too fish for a few minutes is getting old quick -_- Tho, the fishing part of it is fun xD Started only letting trophy fish bite so save my bate xP

Views
4 out of 5