So... A forced server change triggers the "key" (AKA explosive barrel) in The Art of the Trickster to blow up.

• So, we were doing the The Art of the Trickster Tall Tale and had the Key onboard sailing to the next destination. We went through a forced server change (you know how the spooky text appears on the screen) and then BOOM! "Tale Failed".
    Just thought I'd bring it to light for the next bug fix update :)
    Happy sailing.

Views
    bug
  • I think you should raise a support ticket to report this bug.

• Thank you! I will. I wasn't sure where to find that link, so thanks :)

• This is a well known and common bug and not restricted to tall tales, every time me and my crew have gunpowder barrels on our ship and there is a server change they explode and we sink immediately, very annoying needs sorting ASAP

• Actually very disappointed that this likely won't be fixed during Wednesdays server maintenance window, at this point it's not worth carrying gunpowder at all, as soon as a server change comes boom

• Can confirm same thing happened to my crew with the tall tale. Very annoying

• @dindey1 After sinking a sloop doing that tale, my sister and I found out it can be sold for the same price as a normal powder keg.

• This was posted about a year ago and it still hasn't been fixed. No idea what the developers of this game are doing. Just spent hours and hours stockpiling loot with a friend only for our stronghold gunpowder barrel to kill and sink is after forced server switch. Could've easily gotten 300k loot from this haul but simple bug stopped this. Very frustrated and the fact that it hasn't been fixed yet is very questionable.

Views
bug
1 out of 8