Finishing Incomplete Cosmetic Sets

• I think a priority needs to be to add on to the previously released cosmetics from the first big cosmetic update (e.g. Executive Admiral, Corsair Sea Dog, Majestic Sovereign, etc.) These sets feel incomplete, all lacking items, weapons, and ship cosmetics. While the update was much needed to bring more options to players, there just doesn't seem like enough variety. We have four basic cannon, capstan, and wheel sets, aside from the event or quest given items. Not all of those sets look pleasing with the other hulls or ship customizations we have available. While the timed events and the anniversary update were/are fantastic, it still leaves all the players focus on the quests or commendations with the end result that most players look the same. The fact being there is only two complete cosmetic sets per faction and the completion of the other sets in each faction could really add more to the game. In my opinion the goal of the game, is to be the richest and coolest looking pirate all while having fun. We don't have a leveling system, which I love, but it leaves the reward and satisfaction in the cosmetics, the game is highly focused on aesthetics. Granted the events are needed and the rewards for them also, but the Wailing Barnacle set for example, is missing items, and clothing pieces, unlike the Bone Crusher set which was finished. Even the pirates in the game art all over the website have pieces that aren't available in game, coats, belts, and hats that are completely different colors then what we've seen, it would be awesome to have them all in game, it's frustrating that they're depicted on game characters but not available. I just believe another big cosmetic update is needed to fill in the gaps, complete the sets and ships, and add more variety. I keep wondering every update when or if these sets will be addressed. I'm sorry for the frustration, everyone at Rare is doing amazing and I can really see the passion and commitment to the game with every bit of new content and fixes you add. This is easily my favorite game and I thank you all for making it amazing. I'm just tired of looking like every other pirate on the seas.

Views
  • @mojopedro I agree... I would also like to see the ghost set finished, and im happy to see that they've ALMOST finished the pirate legend set, lol.

Babysteps i guess?

Views
1 out of 2