Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia

• I really want to love the arena, but trying to play off 300 ping it just doesnt work, we are pvp focused players. and everyone just teleports around and kills us. its a joke. we have waited so long tested it through the insider program and now we cant even play it.

Views
  • @solidtester9958 написал в Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

I really want to love the arena, but trying to play off 300 ping it just doesnt work, we are pvp focused players. and everyone just teleports around and kills us. its a joke. we have waited so long tested it through the insider program and now we cant even play it.

Make "Closed Crew" enter game then switch to open one.

• @nefrit-od sagte in Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

@solidtester9958 написал в Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

I really want to love the arena, but trying to play off 300 ping it just doesnt work, we are pvp focused players. and everyone just teleports around and kills us. its a joke. we have waited so long tested it through the insider program and now we cant even play it.

I don't think that's a solution at all...doesn't even have anything to do with his 300 ping problem...

• @schwammlgott написал в Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

@nefrit-od sagte in Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

@solidtester9958 написал в Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

I don't think that's a solution at all...doesn't even have anything to do with his 300 ping problem...

It is. If you creating game - it search for closest server to u. But if you joining someone he already playing on his closest server.
    Tested tones of time with my friends from Israel, USA and UK.
    Plus there is Youtuber Zylbrad he from Australia and playing with normal ping all the time coz he playing "close" crew with his friend. :)

• @nefrit-od Gave this a try, we had decent ping but literally nobody else joined and we all left after about 20 minutes. We have just catered to the 200 ping life...

• @solidtester9958 написал в Arena is literally unplayable to anyone in Australia:

@nefrit-od Gave this a try, we had decent ping but literally nobody else joined and we all left after about 20 minutes. We have just catered to the 200 ping life...

sad :(

• yeah, i have given up on arena. 250+ms ping inevitably results in defeat.
    it doesnt matter what time of day, open/close crew, etc.

• @solidtester9958
    dont sweat it...it's literally unplayable here in the States as well. Tortuous wait times...endless leavers...kids who haven't a clue...you're not missing out.

• @saltysiberian your not supposed to revive old threads. and so im gonna be the second last comment here cause a mods gonna lock it. hello mod.

• @d4m0r3d 3rd last🙂

• As this thread was 6 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
3 out of 11