The Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tale bug cannot pick up lantern after update

• tried twice logged off and tried again, after thismorning update you cannot pick up the lantern after diggin up coffin .

Views
  • Yeah, I have the exact same issue. We tried leaving the island with our ship, visiting another island and going back to Marauder's Arch so everything could reload but no success.
    Our next try was to cancel the voyage, start it again. This time we should go to Kraken's Fall and dig, but again one dig, the coffin weirdly appears and the Lantern kinda falls out, and you see"F to pick up Lantern" but it's not working. I know the way you are supposed to open the coffin is different. Normally you would have to dig it out like a chest and press a button to open the coffin and grab the Lantern afterwards. Something is weird. We gave up, cause it really takes a lot of time to sail between Kraken's Fall and Maurauders Arch, and it's not fun if it's not working. Please fix it guys!

• @salty-samiamnot tried again today, muraders arch this time same bug cannot pick up lantern.

• @salty-samiamnot same issue here. Plz fix

• Same as well, restarted it repeatedly, thankfully is listed as a known issue, hope it gets resolved soon since I need to do it one more time to get all the Commendations for it.

• Yes this hella annoying plz fix Rare I don't wanna have to wait another week for a patch

Views
1 out of 6