Tall tales trickster

• Just curious. When placing the gunpowder key on the stand in the sailors bounty cave, how many sets of skeletons do you have to defeat before moving on? I am finding the tall tales very difficult but im trying. And after dying a ton of times just trying to get to this point in the cave, i finally just shut the game off after killing 7 groups of skeletons and seeing no end in sight.

Thanks

Views
  • @tawdryrook38879
    I think it is about 8 to 10 so you were very close. It is harder if you are solo but make use of the spike traps around the room to take them out. There are levers on the walls (4) that activate traps that will take out the skellys and make things easier for you. Next time you try it leave the keg by the stairs for safety while you try the levers and see what traps they activate. The levers take a few seconds to reset before you can use them again. Hope this helps!

• Thank you. That definitely helps!

• @tawdryrook38879
    Also remember to make use of the ammo crate and barrels of food, the way I did this solo was to to group them all up at the stairs, whilst running around the skeletons with a blunderbuss, focusing the ones with guns first and leaving a few stragglers in between waves to get more food and get ready for another wave.

• Thank you

• There are levers on the wall that spring traps. Some can wipe out a whole wave if you time it right. Careful if you have crew with you though. Know where the traps are before you start the event.

Views
1 out of 6