Legendary seadog title and weapons

• So there is a big issue with the legendary sea dog commidation it requires 240 wins to unlock all the weapons and title but sas you get it for 100 wins in arena and you also get the pistol at 100.wins can you please fix this asap make the wins 100 or make it 240 not both

Views
  • @fast-bike94 there is an achievement for beeing 100 times first place and one for beeing 100 times first place as a legend...so it's not 240...

• @schwammlgott it is 240 I'm currently at 135 out of 240 my friend just got it and the title says after 100 wins you get it but he got it at 240

• @schwammlgott it's also the Athena commidation not a sea dog one

• @fast-bike94 sagte in Legendary seadog title and weapons:

@schwammlgott it's also the Athena commidation not a sea dog one

Yes I know...and I just said that the achievements say it's 100...
    But anyway...when you already have over 100 what's the problem with getting another 100?

• @schwammlgott just wanting to point it out this isn't the only commidation that is incorrect and really shows how rushed the update was for the 30th not to mention moat people aren't going to get 240 wins most pepole I have talked to about arena have said they can't get wins or find good teams so they just gave up on it lowering it to the original 100 as it was meant to be shouldn't be an issue otherwise it takes 100 hours of solid wins to get the 240 that's a lot of time I've probably already put about 200 hours in since the update that includes the current wins and completing the tall tales 5 times each

• @fast-bike94 originally it was 500 wins...
    And it's a legendary commendation...it will be rare

• @schwammlgott right my point is there are a lot of people not even capable of winning games so the rare chance they do win one it will take them 240 time's to do it there aren't a lot of people in sea of the Ives good at winning arena a lot of people are terrible at pvp.

• I think 240 is fair. It's a legend commendation. 500 skeleton ships seemed like a lot but at the end of the day it took about a month of playing which in reality isn't that long. I got 55 wins in 80 games 75 were top 3. 240 is totally possible

• @ajm123 I suppose it's not that bad in retrospect just wished they took more time to see what they wrote in the description of titles and what not so that it was accurate saying you earn the title at 100 wins when it's 240 and the pistol unlocks at 100 but none of the other weapons do makes zero sense and just shows a lot of rushing around.

• @fast-bike94 I wonder if the pistol was even supposed to unlock.

• @ajm123 it was originally supposed to unlock all weapons at 100 but they changed it to 240 last minute

• As well the legendary trophy commidation is supposed to be give to you at 100 trophy fish but you get it at 50

• @fast-bike94 Seems like the real problem is that the descriptions of the commendations are inaccurate... Or maybe the commendations are just bugged.

Tall tale 9 has the same problem. :o

I'm sensing a pattern, so im starting to think its a bug.

• @sweltering-nick Im thinking they had the counts set for an orginal amount like 100 wins for weapons and it some how changed to and odd number of 240 and with fish it changed from 100 to 50

• Anyone know if this was an issue fixed I didn't see it on the patch notes

• @fast-bike94 Ahoy matey!

This will be rebalanced in an upcoming update, you can take a look at the news here:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/92494/legendary-sea-dog-commendation-re-balance

• @musicmee ah okay thank you for your response

• @fast-bike94 said in Legendary seadog title and weapons:

@musicmee ah okay thank you for your response

Definitely going to finish the commidation to get the unique weapon

• Arena server hop until you come across a good crew. Check the players stats on your crew to see if they are good when joined into new games. Works for me, winning almost every match I play now even though it can be tedious finding good crews.

• As this thread was 5 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 21