Voyage complete!

• A month ago I hit my 250 voyage completed for order of souls and got the accommodation. However, the Xbox achievement is stuck on 98% can you fix this bug? I’ve put in several tickets on this and got no feed back other than it’s being passed on.

Views
  • @whytecho47 how about doing 2 or 3 more to get the achievement? I'm on the way to finish them, but had the same problem with finishing the merchant voyages...I did 2 more and the achievement poped up

Almost everybody I know who made this, had to do a few more...

• I had the same issue with all three factions. Both the voyages and the miles. The commendation would always come before the achievement, but the achievement would come shortly after. I guarantee if you do a few more voyages, you will get the achievement. It's unnecessary to put in a support ticket for it. You could have had it done probably before they would even look into it.

• @schwammlgott I’ve done about 15 extra because I thought of that....

• @testakleze yup I thought of that

• @whytecho47 a friend needed for the achievement for byuing OoS voyages about 100 more...
    Does it nothing to the percentage number on the achievement?

• @whytecho47 ...by the way...say a big THANK YOU to all the people who wanted the achievement to count the progression (I'm pretty sure this causes this issues)
    Before Rare added this the achievement just required to buy the title for the 250 voyages...just because some people were to lazy to start the game to see how far they are...

• I think the achievements weren’t tracking correctly for the first few weeks after launch, that would explain the discrepancy...

• I’ll do a few more and see what happens but it’s frustrating for those of us who actually work for achievements. I’m tired of them nerfing everything for the cry babies.

Views
8 out of 9