Narrator

• Is there any way you can turn off or fix or unbug my account? I’m so sick of the narrator talking to me and I know it was an issue and it was supposed to be fixed but it’s not! I’ve put in 3 tickets and nothing! I’ve stopped playing the game because she won’t shut up telling me everything I’m doing!

Views
  • @whytecho47 said in Narrator:

Is there any way you can turn off or fix or unbug my account? I’m so sick of the narrator talking to me and I know it was an issue and it was supposed to be fixed but it’s not! I’ve put in 3 tickets and nothing! I’ve stopped playing the game because she won’t shut up telling me everything I’m doing!

There's no Narrator in this game...

And even if you send in 3 tickets, they're not gonne be able to fix an issue before their next scheduled patch. Please be patient.

• @sweltering-nick well I thought so too until I got this narrator bug. And I opened 3 tickets because they kept closing it.

• @whytecho47 said in Narrator:

@sweltering-nick well I thought so too until I got this narrator bug. And I opened 3 tickets because they kept closing it.

Instead of saying "Narrator bug" which makes sense to nobody as it explains nothing... Why don't you explain precisely what is happening?

• @whytecho47 does this help?

• @triheadedmonkey thank you very much. As that was not the issue but it lead to me finding the issue. I thought it was a sot bug because it only happened on sot and only when the new update came out but thank you again!

• The way to turn off the narrator in sea of thieves is by going to settings and hit ease of access and go to game transcription and scroll over to let games read to me and uncheck it.

• Yep, there are certain accessibility features that the game utilizes via Xbox, of which this is 1. So, submitting a support request to Rare when it's an XBL issue won't really do anything for you.

I like to use the voice to text feature. It allows me to "hear" other pirates by reading what they're saying even if I can't see them (and I get their gamertag too!).

• I can’t find the game transcription
    On my Xbox

• @xgamer472 Ahoy matey!

You can press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System - Settings - Ease of Access - Narrator to turn it on or off.

As this was over 2 months old, this is considered a necro under our forum rules. If the advice above doesn't help please feel free to DM me or open a new thread to get your issue resolved.

Views
5 out of 11