Chasing Storms for fish

• Been stocking up on earthworms and leeches and I noticed it is extremely rare for a storm to pass over a shipwreck to get these blackcloud wreckers and you need 50 of them lol

Views
  • i dont think a storm has to do anything with getting the blackcloud wreckers

Its just the spawn rate
    I got two of them at night no storm around

• Get companion app then go to locations of wreckages and hit everyone then sell usually have a lot of rare fish

• @noisa1992 Ive pulled in about 200 wreckers and the black cloud will only trigger in a storm. Fortunately when the storm is over a wreck the blackcloud spawns like crazy. I would have found a blackcloud outside of a storm if it was possible with the amount of wreckers Ive pulled in. Blackclouds also are not the rare the snow wrecker is thats why they have base price and vommendation requirements

• Blackclouds require Storm conditions (double bell dinging) I have 38 of them. Just have to get ahead of the storms and scout the sea for shipwrecks. Storms tend to head to Large Islands, Outpost, Seapost & Strongholds. Hope this helps.

Gone Fishin'
    CrescentFresh

Views
1 out of 5