Hours played

• I’d just like to know if there is a way to check my hours devoted to the game, and If so how?!
    If not is it something that could be added??!!

Views
  • @bondoshere

I'm not sure if you can.
    However... you could wait until the end of the year.
    Xbox does this...... the 2019 version... will probably be a thing

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/year-in-review/home

Craggy

Below is a youtube link... showing what info it gives you

• I just thought it would neat if they added a tracker in your achievements, I.E. like you can see the meters traveled or chest turned in etc etc

• @bondoshere said in Hours played:

I just thought it would neat if they added a tracker in your achievements, I.E. like you can see the meters traveled or chest turned in etc etc

Yeah... the tracker does exist (you'll know this as a member of the 'Insider' programme)... it's the only thing listed under achievements, as it should be.
    Just not for the main game...I guess :(

• @piratecraggy sagte in Hours played:

@bondoshere said in Hours played:

I just thought it would neat if they added a tracker in your achievements, I.E. like you can see the meters traveled or chest turned in etc etc

Yeah... the tracker does exist (you'll know this as a member of the 'Insider' programme)... it's the only thing listed under achievements, as it should be.
    Just not for the main game...I guess :(

I still wonder why they didn't add that to the main game...probably forgot about that...
    If they add it sometime, I'm afraid it starts at 0...

• @schwammlgott

Yeah... agreed... if they did introduce it, they are unlikely to back date the time missing.
    Zero... certainly looks like the starting point :(

• @bondoshere
    I know! Almost all other games I play have this under achievements!

• @bondoshere

Haven't figured out a way to see this on PC, but if I'm being honest I'm a bit afraid to see that statistic...

Views
7 out of 8