Tall Tale keeps disappearing please help

• ok I have had this happen 2 times now and these things take a long time so I am talking like 5+ hours wasted. We are doing the Constellation quest and twice now we had the first gem and getting next to the second island it disappears and the entire quest is just gone. I can't keep doing this until I learn how to prevent this from happening.
    To answer your question it has taken me so long cause I am just kinda messing about doing other stuff and fishing and playing with a friend who hasn't played since launch. and the 5+ hrs is including both attempts. I suppose I could try to just do it quick, but that's not really how I want to play the game

Views
  • @anubis316 euhm not meaning any disrespect here but what the hell have you been doing on one quest for 5+ hours ? Even solo i never taken more then 1,5 to 2 hours but ok.

I believe they are working on a fix for this but what is basicly happening now is that some of the unobtained quest items get cleared from the world before you where able to get them.

As stated they are afaik working on this in for one of the upcoming patches

• Well it seems that Tale 4 is a Time based Tale
    if you take Too long between the Steps the Mission counts as Failed

Dont know what you did 5 hours for that until you had the first Gem
    Even the harder parts of finding out where to go arent That hard that you need so much time

I assume you maybe did something on your way like normal missions or message in bottles?
    I did 5 oos islands one time while having tale 4 and that made it fail cause i took to long

• @callmebackdraft @Noisa1992
    I believe he failed twice. I think the '5 hours' is total time spent failing, not 5 hours on one attempt. That's how I read the post anyway.

Views
1 out of 4