Peaceful Mode

• I want the Legendary Pacifist title.

• @they-sank for real. All these folks claiming that griefing is rampant. I have around a thousand hours and I just dont see that.

The OP, like other folks creating these threads, has posted only once. Tin foil hat time.

• @marsmayflower said in Peaceful Mode:

The OP, like other folks creating these threads, has posted only once. Tin foil hat time.

Seen that so many times, really activates the almonds don't it lol

• No if there was a peaceful mode everyone would use it if they make one you should have a completely separate character from the main game

• @bloodybil said in Peaceful Mode:

@friedwilly said in Peaceful Mode:

@bloodybil Love it! Need to add achievement awards for just being present. We will call it the 'Snowflake Achievement'.

Although, we already have a few similar to that: set sail out of an outpost, eat a banana... lol. Might aswell have one that says: "exist".

I actually wouldn't be opposed to yearly seasons of that achievement...

"Existential Prologue" With the decription being: "You existed in year 1"

And "Exist part 2" with the description being "You existed again!!"

etc. xD

• @sweltering-nick said in Peaceful Mode:

@bloodybil said in Peaceful Mode:

@bloodybil Love it! Need to add achievement awards for just being present. We will call it the 'Snowflake Achievement'.

Although, we already have a few similar to that: set sail out of an outpost, eat a banana... lol. Might aswell have one that says: "exist".

I actually wouldn't be opposed to yearly seasons of that achievement...

"Existential Prologue" With the decription being: "You existed in year 1"

And "Exist part 2" with the description being "You existed again!!"

etc. xD

Congratulations on your continuing existence!

Peaceful mode, really???

When are they going to add the sugar plum land, Disney characters, my little pony and everything nice??? [sarcastic tone]

Mods please lock this thread, waste of the discussion.

Here it is, the so awaited PVP / PVE servers split!

With brand new achievements such as: Hug 5 crewmembers while flying the Teddy Bear flag that shows you on the map, awaiting friendly encounters!

Can't wait to unlock the Mickey Mouse themed foam sword meself maties.

But thats too hard... I want to be able to get instant pacifist legend and exist to be 1000 gamerscore
    /s

• @blazedrake100 said in Peaceful Mode:

@bloodybil said in Peaceful Mode:

Peaceful mode, really???

When are they going to add the sugar plum land, Disney characters, my little pony and everything nice??? [sarcastic tone]

With brand new achievements such as: Hug 5 crewmembers while flying the Teddy Bear flag that shows you on the map, awaiting friendly encounters!

But thats too hard... I want to be able to get instant pacifist legend and exist to be 1000 gamerscore
    /s

Sure why not!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Granted˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Would be jealousy and nitpicking not to give you everything you ask for.

You bought the game after all, would you desire access to the source code and graphic assets with that?

Peaceful mode, really???

HAHA this post is great idk how i missed it- Going to walmart today to stock up on foam swords (il cut the pointy tips off) maybe we can give a few away to SOC players who come in last place during the pve events

• @vapor1080
    Nooooo! I want the same reward as first place for losing
    /s

• Doesn’t it make sense even from a business viewpoint to make a server for peaceful. You would have a higher turnout of people purchasing playing your game every month. And obviously PvP is important but without PvE players their would be no incentive to even do PvP bc their would be no loot. And for the people who are super into PvP they have an arena mode but they don’t have that sort of catering for people who like PvE. And for the people who say that this is a “Pirate” game that doesn’t really justify your argument. Pirates weren’t like this irl , the way we imagine pirates today is based of what we see in television and not real life. So it doesn’t really matter what you think a “pirate” is bc how people view pirates varies greatly it would seem. And obviously this game isn’t supposed to portray real pirates bc their are a ton of “fantasy” aspects to it too. Just seems a little unfair but that’s just my opinion I guess

Views
80 out of 82