Where are all the skelly ships at?

• So I've noticed since the update that I haven't had a single skelly ship spawn on me while sailing... not one. I'm wondering if maybe they turned them off for a while so people can get through tall tales a bit easier? Has anyone else actually had one spawn on them since the update? I only play solo so maybe they aren't spawning on slops anymore again so people can finish tall tales, maybe I've just been lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it it) and they've just been spawning on other players every time I've been playing? Just curious if anyone has concrete info on this.

Views
  • They no longer spawn on you. However I am newly back but I have noticed that they free-roam the world now, so you can just sail pass them and decide whether to attack them.
    I have noticed that they can be aggressive or passive towards you too which keeps you on edge!

There is also a skeleton ship cloud that appears which I haven’t gone to yet but I’m assuming it’s a skeleton ship version of the skull fort!

Hope this helped!

Views
1 out of 2