Option to Separate PC from Console

• What is the status on the option to play with console or PC players only? Both Adventure and Arena game types would be more enjoyable if this feature were available.

We base our strategy in Arena around avoiding close quarters combat when PC players have the advantage of utilizing the entire point system because of the accuracy difference.

Views
    xbox one
  • I'd be happy with an opt out option for cross play on just Arena. I feel like Adventure mode isn't quite as competitive (at least it normally isn't) and it more leaning toward PvE so I wouldn't make it a priority. But Arena mode is described as a competitive mode so not sure how it can be truly balanced when Xbox players are forced to play vs PC players who have many advantages over Xbox.

• @contentzilla 100 percent agree adventure should not get an opt out feature only arena

• Really is laughable that you people think it's ok to have console players be able to opt out on arena only!
    There is disparity and therefore needs an option to opt out on every mode. If only we could have optional forums too..

• @boinkdaddydane

Let's be sure we identify this properly as an input device issue and nothing else. Keyboard/Mouse versus controller. That's the only thing that's worth considering here.

I think the option will go into Insider testing later this month for The Arena only, according to what they've said. There is no firm ETA on testing or release of the option for Adventure mode, although I think they should just cancel the opt out feature for Adventure altogether.

Views
xbox one
4 out of 5